26 Day 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Let’s get tropical! Whether in the salty summer sun or the warm winter winds, the 200-hour yoga teacher training programs at Screaming Buddha are sure to be enjoyed all year round. Come relax, restore, and rediscover your authentic self in all the best Cortez, Florida has to offer. Your training will be in practical knowledge in all aspects of teaching yoga: asana, pranayama, anatomy and physiology, mind-body integration and the theory, history and psychology of yoga. This extensive practice teaching and training will deepen your personal practice inside and out and prepare you to be a knowledgeable and confident yoga teacher. Do what you love!
- Daily yoga, pranayama and mediation practice
- Introduction to the yoga business
- In depth training manual
- Discussion on yoga philosophy and yoga lifestyle
- Regular peer-teaching starting day one
- Yoga anatomy and physiology for yoga teachers
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance certificate
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- 25 nights accommodation
The course fee is $2,500. This includes the full 200 hour yoga teacher training, retreat lodging, breakfast, lunch, and snack. A 50% deposit is due at the time the reservation is made, and the balance is due upon arrival.
This deposit will reserve your space. The deposit is refundable if we determine that the training is not appropriate for you at this time. Otherwise, it is non-refundable. PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are acceptable for payment.
Registration is a two-step process to assure you and Screaming Buddha that this program is appropriate for you. You do not need to be an advanced yoga student to take the training. We are more interested in motivation, commitment and vision. Step One is to respond to the application questions below. Step Two consists of a brief personal interview to be scheduled once your application has been received.
- Practicum – hands-on learning by doing, throughout the course.
- Workbook – manual of postures, alignment guidance, benefits, contraindications, and more.
- Contact Hours – 200 hours of high-energy learning, fellowship and fun. The Course leader and
- Mentors will provide a very high teacher to student ratio.
- Leadership Development – safe place to grow.
- Transformation – your personal growth.